Our client is an Events & Property business based between Altrincham and Knutsford. Our client’s business is truly exciting and no one day is ever the same! They work with television/film companies, weddings & corporate events as well as property investment and planning.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and hard-working Administrator/PA to work within the MD’s office. Reporting to the MD’s Executive Assistant you must be able to multi-task, work on initiative and follow directions in this busy role. You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise a high-workload.
Duties will include:
- complex diary management with frequent changes
- telephone answering and greeting visitors
- international and national travel booking (flights/trains etc)
- system and paper filing of important documents
- ordering office supplies and equipment
- assisting sales team at some events
- occasionally driving the M.D. and/or guests to meetings
- some research into property projects
- inputting expenses on excel work
Further duties will include personal PA activities for our MD’s family.
Our ideal candidate requirements:
- previous experience as a PA/administrator
- knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- excellent verbal and written communication as well as maths skills
- outstanding organisational and time management skills
- ability to multi task and prioritise daily workload
- discretion and confidentiality
- previous experience in Zoho, social media, wordpress websites and graphic skills would be useful
- an excellent telephone manner, outlook, word, excel and power point skills
We are offering a generous salary based on candidate experience. The role is full-time, 40 hours per week and we ask for flexibility with any out of hours work.
Our client is based in new offices, a rural barn conversion. Due to the location our ideal candidate would have their own transport as there is limited public transport within the area.
For more information about the role please contact Pam Hassall at Knutsford HR & Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07872 384121