Would you like to join a small happy team who work from our office in the centre of Knutsford as the ‘finance department’ for many companies in a friendly environment?
Due to ongoing growth in the business we are looking for the right candidate to strengthen our bookkeeping department.
We have a wonderful selection of interesting clients and do their bookkeeping, payroll & admin.
Key tasks would include:
- Sales & credit chasing
- Purchases & payments
- Bank recs
- VAT submission
- Payroll (desirable but not essential)
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Good working knowledge of bookkeeping
- Recognised bookkeeping / accountancy qualification (AAT, ICB, CIMA, ACCA)
- Good experience with various software packages, for example, Xero & Sage
- Good Microsoft office skills – in particular Excel
- Ability to multitask – will have to juggle workload and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Team spirit – our clients are looked after by all of us and become part of our ‘family’
- Personable and happy talking to clients face to face, on the telephone and by email
You will be working in the centre of Knutsford in a nice modern office with shared facilities available. An element of flexible working will be possible and may include some home working.
Assistance with further study may be considered.
Looking for someone four – five days a week.
Rate of pay £22,000 pro rata based on experience
Please send an email with your CV in the first instance to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you,
Rebecca & Helen