Knutsford Admin Ltd runs the long established Network Knutsford, business social group.
Third Thursday of the month (mostly at The Angel, King Street).
Our evenings are mostly general business chat amongst attendees – we do however like to occasionally have a guest who speaks for around 20 minutes.
Network Knutsford evenings are relaxed, visitors choose to buy either just a hot or cold drink and / or some food we sit around the table and enjoy plenty of business conversation (depending on the numbers you will be moved around the table to ensure everyone gets to ‘meet’ everyone). No membership is required, you buy a ‘ticket’ for the night that helps run the group and then you support the restaurant or bar we meet at by purchasing drinks and/or drinks on the night. Each month brings regulars and new faces and the best thing that everyone says is how friendly the group is and how much peer support everyone feels.
18:00 – 20:00 at The Angel, 96 King Street, Knutsford, WA16 6HQ
Click on Book Now below to go to Eventbrite site & tickets:
General information about Network Knutsford:
- * Every visitor is greeted at the door – no standing alone
- * Brings together local businesses, know what services are on offer in our local area
- * Peer support in a relaxed and informal environment
- * Share the highs and lows of running your own business, bounce ideas off each other
- * Many long term business friendships have been established through Network Knutsford
- * People dip in and out there is no obligation to attend regularly
- * Frequent attendees build trust and refer work to each other
It really is a welcoming group – why not come along and see what it’s about.
This original Knutsford focused networking group was set up by Marco Dellapina and has been running for around 10 years.